Through various community-driven projects, GRIA hopes to retain Remington’s diversity, vibrancy, and community connectedness.
In 2020, financial support from Remington residents allowed us to:
- Create and manage a neighborhood-wide COVID-19 Rapid Response Network;
- Host quarterly Dumpster Days and PPE distributions;
- Restore the voting rights of 200 Remington residents;
- Assist with the coordination of the ‘Save the Remington Village Green’ campaign.
- Provide more than $5,000 of critical home repairs for legacy and low-income homeowners in the neighborhood through our Safe & Healthy Homes Initiative; and
- Convert 15,000 square feet of sidewalk and parking space into outdoor dining and retail space that encourages safe physical distancing for business owners, customers, and pedestrians.
We sincerely appreciate your belief in our mission and we are looking forward to another successful year of community building and neighborhood improvements.
If you are a resident of Remington, the suggested membership donation is $12 per year.