It was so great to see all of you last month at Hauntingdon. Thank you to all the neighbors for organizing and thank you to everyone for keeping up the safe and fun neighborhood tradition.
Our next community meeting is this Wednesday at 7pm. You can find the zoom link at griaonline.org/zoom. Many of you have asked about the 911 diversion program and we heard you. We have put together a special agenda this month dedicated to public health.
- Presentations of New and Existing State & Local Behavioral Health Crisis Response Services
- Behavioral Health System Baltimore – Adrienne Breidenstine, Vice President, Policy Communications
- Mayor’s Office, 911 Diversion Call Program – Alexandra Smith, Policy Advisor, Mayor’s Office Public Safety
- Presentation of JHU’s Behavioral Health Crisis Support Team
- Kevin Shollenberger, Vice Provost of Student Health and Well-Being
- Dr. Ronald Means, Psychiatrist and Project Consultant
Each speaker will be followed by a short Q&A.
See you all on Wednesday!