Hauntingdon is Baltimore’s premier family-friendly Halloween block party extravaganza! This year’s event takes place Saturday, October 26, 5-8pm, in the 2900 block of Huntingdon Ave. in Remington, Baltimore’s hottest neighborhood!
Dozens of decorated porches provide fun trick-or-treating spots for kids to engage in activities, centered around this year’s theme: Classic Halloween.
Events will include:
- A Haunted House with clowns of all kinds, ranging from friendly to frightening
- The Hauntingtones (members of Eureka Birds) join Hauntingdon regulars Ricky & Lennon La Ricci on the Hauntingdon stage to provide a serenade of spooky sounds
- Special porchfront attractions including The Scary Apothecary, The Grove of the Grotesque and the Zombification Station
- John Hopkins Entertainers Club and their ferocious fire dancing show
- Children’s costume parade and party
Hauntingdon, which began with a few decorated porches six years ago, is now a significant event drawing visitors from all around the region. Featuring artwork made by Remington children in community-run weekly Porch Art workshops, Hauntingdon provides a fun and free opportunity to experience Remington and celebrate Halloween.
To learn more and be a part of Hauntingdon 2013, email email@example.com.