The Greater Remington Improvement Association is partnering with Seawall Development to announce employment opportunities at the new developments and to assist neighborhood residents in applying for open positions.
Retailers and food vendors are hiring for upcoming grand openings at Remington Row (apartments and retail building on the 2700 block of Remington ave) and R. House (food hall on the 2800 block of Remington ave). Open jobs include staff at various Remington Row retail businesses, facilities maintenance at the Remington Row residences, cooks and cashiers at restaurants at R. House, servers, bar backs, dish washers, and cleaning staff at R. House.
If you’re interested in applying or know a neighbor who is, watch for these upcoming employment events:
- Online application: http://bit.ly/2a01wiu
- Paper applications: available at the Community School (337 W. 30th Street) or the Church of the Guardian Angel (335 W. 27th Street)
- Drop off paper applications at the Community School (337 W. 30th Street) anytime.
- Complete your application on your own or drop in for assistance on your application at The Community School (337 W. 30th Street) the evening of August 2 anytime between 5 and 7:30 pm.
- Job Fair – meet the employers! Monday, August 15, 4:30 – 6 pm at R. House – 301 W. 29th Street (For those who plan to complete a paper application, you can bring it with you to the event or submit it in advance. Don’t worry if you can’t attend the job fair, your information will still be shared with the employers.)
- Interviews will take place on an individual basis following the job fair, as scheduled by the employer.
- R. House is planned to open in early October, 2016.